New applications for Additive Manufacturing technology continue to emerge – however, the true potential of the technology is limited by the availability of materials suited to a wider range of applications. This problem will only be solved when a deep understanding of the characteristics of printing materials is incorporated much earlier in the design process than ever before.
Join our panel discussion to cover:
- A review of the latest innovations in Additive Manufacturing materials
- Understanding the relationship between your material, machine, and application, and how you can use this understanding to develop an Additive Manufacturing strategy
- Best practices concerning material characterization and material design
- Strategy Comparison: Open Source vs. Closed Source
- Process Integration for Additive Manufacturing